The NEW! Culture of Clean
There are many steps involved in the new CULTURE OF CLEAN. Whether you are just getting ready to reopen or you are a facility owner are looking for a way to offer a clean, sanitized and totally disinfected space for the safety of both your clients, visitors and employees. We have the answers. Reopening won't be as simple as turning a key and switching on the lights. Your facility will want to take extra precautions to make the space for staff and members, visitors and clients fit for the comeback.
1) DEEP CLEAN YOUR FACILITY
Leave no stone unturned in this process. Start by getting a comprehensive proposal from Specialized Cleaning to help you in this process.
2) CREATE MESSAGING AROUND CLEANING PROTOCOLS AND ANY NEW SAFETY GUIDANCE.
Prioritize posting signs throughout your facility to outline how your facility is taking care of COVID-19 concerns.
3) FOLLOW CDC GUIDLINES FOR PROPER CLEANING PROTOCOLS.
We can help with this. Since most cleaning is done at night, following business hours- you may need necessary cleaning products available during the day to help with restroom, lunch area, and workspace touchup.
4) WHAT IS ELECTROSTATIC DISINFECTION AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
When it comes to cleaning surfaces and objects, traditional dry and wet dusting tend to the first methods that come to mind. While these techniques are tried and true, they do little more than spread filth around unless rags used are washed regularly. Our team is trained in Post COVID- 19 cleanup. We use only approved cleaners and sanitizers, to disinfect and kill virus within your building. For basic cleaning requirements, we use only DISPOSABLE cleaning cloths and DISPOSABLE mop heads.
We now offer Electrostatic Spray Total Disinfection. Electrostatic Spray surface cleaning is the process of spraying an electrostatically charged mist onto surfaces and objects. Electrostatic spray uses a specialized solution that is combined with air and atomized by an electrode inside the sprayer. Subsequently, the spray contains charged particles that are able to aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects. Because the particles in the spray are positively charged, they cling to coat any surface they're aimed at.
THE MAIN FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF ELECTROSTATIC SPRAY DISINFECTION INCLUDES
- Reduces the time to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA HIV and many others
- Applies chemical in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating dangers of overuse
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections for desktops, floors and walls that need to be absolutely spotless, electrostatic spray cleaning is the best option. The same goes for equipment and hard to reach places; if a piece of equipment is heavily trafficked, electrostatic spray cleaning is the most comprehensive way to remove GERMS AND DIRT.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR AN ESTIMATE A SOLUTION FOR CORPORATE
- MEDICAL AND HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
- K-12 SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES
- COMMERCIAL KITCHENS
- HOUSES OF WORSHIP
- CLEANROOMS AND R&D FACILITIES
- CONSTRUCTION CLEANUP